Does life seem overly complex and constantly overwhelming? Do you feel anxious from your obligations, duties, and cluttered surroundings? Would you like to have a more free life? Don’t compromise with your happiness. “Good enough” is not the life you deserve – you deserve the best, and the good news is that you can have…;
Kalash MediaPrice: Free
Does life seem overly complex and constantly overwhelming? Do you feel anxious from your obligations, duties, and cluttered surroundings? Would you like to have a more free life?
Don’t compromise with your happiness. “Good enough” is not the life you deserve – you deserve the best, and the good news is that you can have it. Learn the surprising truth that it’s not by doing more, but less with Less Mess Less Stress.
We know that we own too much, we say yes for too many engagements, and we stick to more than we should. Physical, mental and relationship clutter are daily burdens we have to deal with.
Change your mindset and live a happier life with less.
This book will help you if:
• You’re committed to reducing stress in your life
• You wish to get rid of things and keep order around you
• You feel mentally overwhelmed, and you seek real solutions how to simplify your days
• Want to be a more understanding and patient friend or spouse
• You seek for real life examples on how to change your life for the better with the help of minimalism
Minimalism is an inversely proportional process: the less you do, the more will you have. And the less you keep, the happier you’ll be.
What else will you get if you read in Less Mess Less Stress:
• A step by step guide how did I got rid of 75% of my things
• Real life examples and techniques how to reduce mental clutter
• Comprehensive guide how to make your relationships more enjoyable and less stressful
• Stories and tips from the “best minimalists” of the world, who are not superstars, but real people
• Finally, a monthly guide for 2017 how to keep the minimalist mindset active in your life
In Less Mess Less Stress you’ll find real and applicable tips and advice. I will share with you my own story about decluttering my entire life. I made this book less strict; I approached it with humor, and genuine encouragement to make you feel you’re among friends here. Because minimalism is not a must, but a choice without any pressure or negative consequence.
To start your stress- free minimalist routine today, hit the buy now button on the top-right corner of this page!