- Permaculture Two: Practical Design for Town and Country in Permanent Agriculture
- Smart Permaculture Design
- Permaculture One: A Perennial Agriculture for Human Settlements
- Permaculture Principles
- Permaculture One: A Perennial Agricultural System for Human Settlements (A Corgi book) by Bill Mollison (1979-11-23)
- By Bill Mollison – Introduction To Permaculture (2nd Revised edition) (5.2.2002)
- Rainwater Harvesting for Drylands and Beyond (Vol. 2): Water-Harvesting Earthworks
- Rainwater Harvesting for Drylands and Beyond, Volume 1, 2nd Edition: Guiding Principles to Welcome Rain into Your Life and Landscape
- The Vegetable Gardener’s Guide to Permaculture: Creating an Edible Ecosystem
- Permaculture: Principles and Pathways beyond Sustainability
- Introduction to Permaculture
- Gaia’s Garden: A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture
- Permaculture: A Designers’ Manual
- Sepp Holzer’s Permaculture: A Practical Guide to Small-Scale, Integrative Farming and Gardening
- Gaia’s Garden: A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture, 2nd Edition
How Surrendering to the Laws of Nature Provides Abundant SuccessI am writing this book because of all of the mis-information about what permaculture principles there are.The Permaculture Principles are a way to be good stewards of our world. The animals, the forests, the water, the soil and the atmosphere. Why is that important? I believe…;
Chris Downs hisfarm.orgPrice: Free
How Surrendering to the Laws of Nature Provides Abundant Success
I am writing this book because of all of the mis-information about what permaculture principles there are.
The Permaculture Principles are a way to be good stewards of our world. The animals, the forests, the water, the soil and the atmosphere. Why is that important? I believe we are all connected and related.
You will learn 7 of the principles that will get your started on living a permaculture lifestyle. It is rewarding and challenging at the same time.
You will be able to ask me questions and make comments by going to hisfarm.org and leave a comment on the site.
Enjoy your journey to discovering the type of life that you wish to choose. I hope that you will consider a permaculture lifestyle.