The Complete Frugal Living Bible A to ZHealthy Minimalist Living with HomesteadingAs a family of five, even with two income we were facing serious financial hardship, especially after out 3rd son was born. My wife had some pregnancy related complication which our health insurance didn’t cover and I ended up taking a huge personal loan…;
CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformPrice: $11.87 Free Shipping
The Complete Frugal Living Bible A to Z
Healthy Minimalist Living with Homesteading
As a family of five, even with two income we were facing serious financial hardship, especially after out 3rd son was born. My wife had some pregnancy related complication which our health insurance didn’t cover and I ended up taking a huge personal loan to pay for it.
Since then every month we were falling short to make the ends meet. I even took a second job but that didn’t help much at all, till one day a good friend shared his journey into frugal living life style and showed us how we could do the same and eventually enjoy the true financial freedom.
Not having any other options, we decided to try his ideas, and this book is all about that 16 months journey to our financial freedom and ultimately a much healthier and happier yet more fulfilling life.
We wrote this book , because we wanted to share with anyone who is looking for the same freedom and happiness. This is not something you can do overnight, but it can be achieved easily by following what we outlined in this book.
We always took notes of what we did and how they came out, so this book is essentially the summery of those steps. If we can help even one person to the finish line of their own personal financial freedom, I think we will be consider our job a success.
At a glance, this is what you will learn from this book:
- 5 Steps to cut our Grocery Bill in Half
- How to reduce your utility bills by 25%
- How to cut clothing and school supply cost by 50%
- How to save on fuel/gas expense
- How to start Homesteading
- 9 Ways to save on pet food
- 10 Ways to be frugal when eating out
- How to start a backyard gardening
- How to raise live Chicken
- How to preserve and can and freeze foods
- How to be great at fishing
- 6 Ways to save on cable bills
- 7 Essential apps and websites to help you save money
- How to Travel for Cheap
- How to find cheapest hotel and airline tickets
- 5 Organic ways to save money on cleaning products
- 7 Organic beauty product items
- Best Herbal remedies for common ailments
- How to find Free stuff both on and Offline
- How to have a budget and still save 25% regardless of income
- How to invest your savings smartly and let it grow
Lastly as a Bonus Joyce put together a list 101 Smart Money Tips, which can be a handy guide for any family for quick reference.
Enjoy your journey to the financial freedom and family wellness.
The Complete Frugal Living Bible A to Z Healthy Minimalist Living with Homesteading