- A Chicken in Every Yard: The Urban Farm Store’s Guide to Chicken Keeping
- The Backyard Homestead Guide to Raising Farm Animals: Choose the Best Breeds for Small-Space Farming, Produce Your Own Grass-Fed Meat, Gather Fresh … Rabbits, Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Cattle, & Bees
- Keeping a Family Cow: The Complete Guide for Home-Scale, Holistic Dairy Producers
- Raising Dairy Cattle for Beginners: A Simple Guide to Dairy Cattle for Milk and Eventually Meat (Homesteading Freedom)
- The Small-Scale Poultry Flock: An All-Natural Approach to Raising Chickens and Other Fowl for Home and Market Growers
Raising Dairy Cattle for Beginners A Simple Guide to Dairy Cattle for Milk & Eventually Meat Do you want to produce your own milk? Are you looking to start a small dairy farm? Do you want to know how to keep dairy cattle? Then this book is for you! This book will teach you everything…;
CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformPrice: $12.99 Free Shipping
Raising Dairy Cattle for Beginners
A Simple Guide to Dairy Cattle for Milk & Eventually Meat
Do you want to produce your own milk?
Are you looking to start a small dairy farm?
Do you want to know how to keep dairy cattle?
Then this book is for you!
This book will teach you everything that you need to know about how to start a small dairy farm or just keep one dairy cow. It’s completely up to you, and you’ll learn how to not only care for your cows but to pick the best breed for what you want. This book will take you through everything from figuring out how much land to get, picking your breed, how to store your milk, common health problems, birthing calves and more!
There is no reason to second guess your decision. It can be easy to raise a dairy cow as long as you know the common risks and problems that may occur, and this book makes sure to cover them all. This book will even take you through a few recipes that you can make with the milk that your dairy cows produce.